The production line of cold forming machine requires a lot of financial, human and material resources. Therefore, before customers customize equipment, they must first consider their actual situation, whether the sales volume can support the cost of a cold bending machine production line, and how long it will be profitable. Below are some of our guiding principles recommendations for customer customization.
1. Estimated sales volume and forecast of future sales volume. Before the customization of the cold bending machine, sufficient research should be done, sales forecast should be made, and after weighing the feasible plan, the equipment should be customized.
2. Fully understand the requirements of the market for the profiles you want to produce, such as material thickness, length, width, material material, tolerance and appearance requirements. Understand these clearly. When customizing a cold bending machine, you must ask the equipment to the equipment. Information provided by the manufacturer in order to make a detailed plan for the customization of the cold forming machine.
3. Before ordering the cold bending forming machine, the supplier of the raw materials should be determined, the material, thickness, and cutting should be determined. When the production of the equipment is completed and the machine is high, the test machine materials can be obtained from the supplier.
4. Be prepared to recruit or train professional start-up personnel. This industry, especially the start-up personnel, must be able to endure hardships, patience, and flexible minds to be competent. If the start-up personnel are unqualified, it may cause major problems, small problems cannot be handled, the produced profiles are unqualified, raw materials are strictly wasted, or the machine is damaged due to improper operation.
5. When customizing, you should consider it carefully. When signing a contract with an equipment manufacturer, you should list all the requirements clearly and standardize them in the contract, so as to prevent the manufactured equipment from being unqualified, thereby affecting the production plan and causing losses. There will be no disputes due to incomplete agreement in the contract.
6. When the equipment is checked and accepted, the standards should be strictly implemented, and the equipment that does not meet the standards should be strictly controlled by the manufacturer. During the acceptance, the main relevant personnel of the project should be brought to the equipment manufacturing factory for acceptance, and at the same time, the relevant personnel can learn more professional knowledge from the equipment manufacturer.