1. The equipment is controlled by PLC, and multiple safety protections are set up during normal production.
2. The bed is welded steel plate. Tempering is done to eliminate internal stress and avoid deformation of the fuselage.
3. The forming frame is cast iron structure and tempered. High strength and long service life.
4. The material of the roller shaft is 40Cr, which has been quenched and tempered, and the hardness is HB280.
5. The material of the forming die is GCr15, quenched, hardness: HRC56-62℃.
6. The transmission structure is gear box transmission.