In the process of selling roll forming machine equipment, it is often encountered by customers that the equipment ordered before, various problems cannot be solved after arriving at the factory, and the manufacturer cannot keep up with the after-sales service, which seriously affects the production, and even the equipment cannot be used at all. Scrap directly. So, what problems should we pay attention to when we accept it in order to avoid the above-mentioned situation?
1. Measure the accuracy of molded products. Product accuracy is a key indicator of whether the entire equipment is qualified. The accuracy indicates whether the roll design of the roll forming machine is qualified, or whether the debugging is successful. If any of these two items are unqualified, they should be handled by the manufacturer first.
2. Check whether the material of the equipment and the brand of electrical appliances are in accordance with the contract. The material mentioned here is mainly the material of the roll. If the material of the roll is used well and the processing technology is passed, the life of the whole set of equipment will be long. The brand of electrical appliances determines the stability of the circuit control system, and should be produced in strict accordance with the brand specified in the contract.
3. Inspection of automated production. If the continuity of automated production is not good, it will affect the efficiency of production, or even impossible to produce at all. Therefore, it is necessary to buy more steel and bring it to the production plant to test the machine.
4. Inspection of punching die and cutting die. Check whether the punching and cutting meet the standard, and check whether the burrs are too large. Check whether the material of the mold is qualified.
5. Inspection of product surface finish and straightness. These indicators affect the appearance at the time of sale. If the standard is not up to the standard, it should be completely handled by the manufacturer.
The problems mentioned above are often encountered in the roll forming machine industry. These problems should be dealt with in the production plant before the machine is pulled away. Otherwise, it will be difficult to deal with the machine when it is pulled to its own factory. .